Ultrasonic Leak Transmitter, 40 KHz Frequency, Emit Ultra Sonic Wave Air Water Windshield Roofs Pipe Leaks Detection, Portable Handy Tester Tool UT-40
Ultrasonic Transmitter can emit ultrasonic wave, to measure the leakage of the system. It needs to be used together with an ultrasonic leak detector (not included in the set). ULD-586
This item is small in size and lightweight, convenient to use and operate. Its ruggedness will allow many years if proper operating techniques are followed.
- Handy and easy to carry during testing and inspection
- LED power indicator
- Application: Transmitter is applicable to Air leaks around door & window seals, Water leaks in roofs, Conduit & pipe identification, Door & trunk seals, Windshield leaks with the used of Ultrasonic Leakage Detector (not included in the set)
- Frequency: 40 KHz.
- Oscillator Circuit: 640 KHz crystal time base & divided by 16.
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50 °C ( 32 ~ 122 °F )
- Operating Humidity: Max. 80% RH.
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5 AAA (UM-4) battery
- Weight: 50 g/0.11 LB (included battery)
- Size: 100 x 35 x 23 mm (3.9 x 1.4 x 0.9 inch)
- 1 x Ultrasonic transmitter
- English Instruction Manual
- Carrying case