Web-Based Remote Anemometer Online Wireless Wind Monitoring System WindPro
Scarlet WindProTM is a stand-alone system that helps users get real time site wind information, anywhere, from any smart device by simply logging into Scarlet web portal. The novel Smart Wind Monitoring System perfectly solves the spatial limitation that has long troubled users from large-scale constructions, marine ports and offshore sites.
The Scarlet Wind ProTM cloud-based web hub supports unlimited data storage of 24/7 wind conditions and auto report generation. Multiple users can acquire synchronized live wind data from individual smart device at the same time regardless where they are through this smart system.
By using Scarlet Wind ProTM , users are no more restricted to monitor wind on site in person but can freely observe wind either from PC, laptops, smartphones or tablets in remote distance. It helps you to deliver the best operation strategy for your project. Scarlet Wind ProTM is the optimal savior to users who wants to manage worksite smartly, reduce costly accidents and risks in team.
- Scarlet WindProTM applies state-of-art proven radio frequency wireless technology and WIFI. The robust wind speed, direction and temperature sensor collect and push real-time data to internet for further analysis. The system consists of 3 components: wind sensor, gateway and web service.
- Sensor - Detect wind speed, direction and temperature. Transmit data to Scarlet wireless gateway.
- Gateway - Connect local WIFI network and transmit data to the web.
- Web service - Online service allows user to monitor data 24/7 in multiple platforms including PC, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
- Synchronized data on monitor display and web portal
- Long range transmission distance. Up to 1300m
- Extremely easy mounting with magnetic & self-leveling mounting
- 4 years sensor battery life.
- Integrated alarm & pre-alarm warning lights
- Built-in audible alarm
- 4 programmable alarm relay outputs
- Backlighted graphic LCD with large digits
- 24/7 Online Wind Monitoring
- Historical Data Analysis
- Cloud-based Platform with Unlimited Data Storage
- Manage Worksites Smartly and Safely
- Automatically Data Logging by User Default
- Wind speed measurement range: 0.1 - 50.0 m/s
- Wind direction measurement range: 0° - 359°
- Temperatutre measurement range: -60...85 °C
- Wind speed units: m/s, km/h, knots, mph
- Temperature units: °C, °F
- Wind speed averaging period: selectable 2 s, 10 s, 30 s
- Wind direction averaging period: 10 s
- Wind speed resolution: 0.1 m/s
- Wind direction resolution: 1°
- Temperature resolution: 1°C
- Wind speed accuracy: typ. ± 2 %
- Wind direction accuracy: ± 2°
- Temperature accuracy: ± 1°C
- Operating voltage: 12-24 V DC
- Power consumption: max 300 mA
- Operating range: up to 1300 m
- Operating Frequency: 868 MHz
- Temperature operating range: -30 ... +60 °C
- Outputs: 4 relays, contact rating 2 A / 24 V
- Sound signal (integrated): 85 dB
- Antenna input: 50 Ohm, SMA connector
- Measuring rate: every 2 sec
- Wi-Fi Module: ESP-WRO OM-02, 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Frequency range: 2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz
- WiFi Output power: Min 13dbm,Max 15dbm
- Material casing: PC (Polycarbonate)
- Dimensions receiver: 130 × 80 × 36 mm
- Weight: 320 g
- Power adaptor (input:100-240V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A; output:25V, 2.5A)
- External antenna
- 3.6V AA lithium battery
- IP67 waterproof carrying case
- Wind sensor range extender(Optional)
Anemometer Installation Kit:
- Magnetic self-leveling sensor mounting bracket
- Display holder
- Wind cups
- Battery(3.6V AA)