140cm long Detachable Power Cable Desktop Polariscope Built-in LED GS-PS1
This desktop polariscope is very useful in identifying moissanite, detecting strain diamonds and other gems and separating synthetic amethyst from genuine. No replacing of fuse or changing of bulb is needed. It is the most efficient way is put it all together.
The GS-PS1 polariscope is an instrument specially designed for analyzing and viewing if a gemstone is doubly (anisotropic) or singly (isotropic) refractive. A stone is placed between two polarizing filters and the top filter is then turned/rotated. If used with the conoscope (loupe or interference ball), optic interference figures can also be seen. With the conoscope, the user can see the different directions the light is traveling through the stone.
The GS-PS1 consists of two polarized filters, one on the top (analyzer) and one on the bottom (polarizer) of the instrument. It has an AC-powered built-in LED light source that provides long lasting ideal illumination. It is composed of sturdy metal housing with two quality polarizing filters and a clear glass lens that can be rotated freely.
Have this essential tool for easy and quick stone analysis!
- Supplied 2 glass rotatable filters
- A complete instructions is provided for fast and easy installation
- Have built-in light source
- An interference ball are also provided
- Includes an adaptor for UK or US or Europe or Australia system
- Power cable is detachable and can be replace
- Upper Polariscope Glass Filter
- Rotatable Glass Sample Plate
- Interference Ball
- Detachable Power Cable
- Dimensions : 195mm x 155mm x 90mm
- Weight : 750g
- Temperature : 10°C-35°C
- Power Input : 110V-220V 50Hz
- 1 x Bench Type / Desktop Polariscope
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 140cm Detachable Power Cable
- 2 x Glass rotatable filters
- 1 x Adaptor for UK or US or Europe or Australia system
- Switching on the lamp and rotate the upper polarizing filter until the right position is obtained to get the maximum illumination wherein the field should not be completely dark.
- Place the stone over the rotatable sample plate. It can be held by hand or by pincers.
- Observe the brightness of the stone as it changes while completing the 360°C rotation.