Кошницата е празна!
Digital Whiteness Meter 0 ~ 120, Portable Leucometer Tester 254 Data Memory VM-106
Whiteness Meter is mainly used to directly measure the whiteness value of object or powder with flat surface. Widely used in whiteness measurement of textile printing and dyeing, paint, chemical building materials, plastic products, paper and paperboard, white cement, ceramic, enamel, talcum powder, starch, flour, salt, detergents, cosmetics and other substances
- Use of high quality imported components
- The optical path design is reasonable, simple. Adopt filter system with correction, the whiteness can be reflected quantitatively.
- No preheating after starting, measurements can be taken after simple calibration, easy to operate.
- Pass strict inspection and testing, the instrument conforms to the JJG 512-2002 Whiteness Meter Verification Regulation. Also conforms to GB3978, GB3979, GB7973, GB7974, ISO2470, GB8904.2, QB1840, GB2913, GB13025.2, GB1543, ISO2471, GB10339, GB5950, GB12911, GB2409 and other standards.
- Memorized 254 groups of measured data
- Use RS-232 data output to connect with PC (Cable and software not included in the set)
- Provide Bluetooth data output choice (adapter and software not included in the set)
- Measuring Range: 0~120
- Resolution: 0.1
- Illumination condition: 45/0
- Illuminant: LED 457 nm
- Whiteness Formula: Blue Light Whiteness WB=R457
- Measuring Aperture: ≤15mm
- Zero Drift: ≤0.1
- Stability of Display: ≤0.5
- Repeatability of Measurement: ≤0.1
- Operating Condition
- Temperature: 0~40℃
- Humidity: <85 %RH
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5AAA Battery (Optional AC Power)
- Size : Main Unit : 156 x 67 x 28mm
- Probe: Φ44 x 55 mm
- Weight: 200 g (Including Batteries)
- 1 x Whiteness Meter (Main Unit)
- 1 x External Probe
- 1 x Standard White Board
- 1 x Optical Cleaning Cotton Cloth
- Carrying Case
- English Operational Manual